Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sisters

So I'm on an editing spree... too bad it's bedtime and I have to quit for the evening! I did 8 separate sessions this week (which is HUGE for me!) and so far have four of them edited. Yay!

I have been photographing these two girls since the younger one was a newborn. Older sister Amy usually is a bit of a difficult subject, but this time she was a complete angel - good job Amy!! She smiled, laughed, played, and just generally had a great time. Little sister Amanda was not so easy, but we'll keep working on her!


Sisters Together

This may have been the best smile we got from Amanda!


Both LOVED feeding the catfish... though I think this was taken BEFORE Amanda took a brief - and entirely accidental! - dip into the pond.


I love Amy's two different-colored eyes



Didn't smile much, but she sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment